Wednesday 17 March 2010

Plea answered - thanks!

Yesterday's blog plea was answered this morning. No, you won't find any comments there; I went to a meeting of the Small Business Club in Dundee (there for 8 am - on my birthday! How's that for dedication?) and met up with Alex Scott of Inspired Solutionz. He said "Easy", got his laptop running and showed me the answer in 5 minutes.

Thanks Alex :-)

For anyone else who might have had the same query, the answer is to go to
"New" and create a new Distribution List, either by moving contacts from another list or by inputting fresh ones. You can send an email to the whole lot at once (yesterday I sent all my Newsletter contacts an email about the blog individually - this will save sooo much time...). You can have people in several Distribution Lists at once. You can do all sorts of things.

I've still got to find out half of them, but I'll get there. As the saying goes, it's not what you know, it's who you know. And there are so many really helpful people out there, some of whom I'm getting to know. Thanks to all of you - you make the world a better place.

Time to grow,
Charlotte.
http://greatcopy.info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do feel free to comment, agree, disagree, correct if necessary, let off steam... provided it's relevant!